Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Silent Window...


I sit beside the window,
To see the dawn say goodbye;
And I gaze again above the trees,
To see the dusky sky.

I still sit there on the window,
Gazing at the dark horizon,
And the birds depart before my eyes,
I feel their harsh tones.

And the plumes of sadness fills my mind,
As the tears roll Abyss,
They never noticed those lonely eyes,
Not even the Golden fish.

I sit beside the window,
To see it swimming by;
And splashes water upon my eyes,
They open to the sky.


.............Arsh.

6 comments:

  1. why are you sad???
    chhan ahe kavita..
    and t pic u selected is awesome :)
    namrata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks nams... no no, not sad.... had written this one long back... tevha mood hota vatta.....

    Arsh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good one... :)
    well, i write poems from my schooling and have started posting some of them in the blogger from 2007... yea, but i don't write so intensely as you..
    You chk out my poem on Lizards love story.. ha ha .. you will njoyy reading...
    http://ace-appu.blogspot.com/2007/07/lizards-of-tajmahal-fell-in-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thanks aparana:-) i did check some of ur poems. and they were really good. didnt have time then so didnt leave comments.

    oh i will check out this poem then.

    i have been writing since 9th grade, but just opened the blog, very recently. some friends insisted that i shud have one:-)...so here i am. and i am happy i am gettin great responses from ppl here:-)

    and yes, i am already followin ur blog. so i guess, lots of interestin stuff to read:-)....

    ReplyDelete