Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ending a Conversation....:-)

{ This is a poem i have written for some of my friends who had a characteristic end lines, really funny ones, and how i never managed to accept them as the endings. wrote this in my IInd yr mbbs. enjoy:-)}


I am a very simple boy,

With a little bit of fashion.

But oh my ! I don’t know how,

To end a conversation.


There the ones with sweet tongue,

They take you to a height,

And they just pull right down,

With a sweet goodbye, good night.


And the ones which annoy me most,

Do they think I’m a clown ?

Or one of those dumb mascots,

When they suppose they’ll see me around ?


Yes, there are some funny gals,

They prefer to use, ‘chalo’(Hindi)

And I smile and reply with glee,

Well, where do you want to go ?


Oh ! one of my personal favourites,

Where ‘achha’(Hindi) signifies the end,

Sounds like ‘yes’ is the call,

But the opposite message it sends.


And some just don’t deserve a phone,

They talk so little, so much so,

Though the talk has ended long ago,

There are miles and miles to go.


And then its me, the gentle guy,

I think how to end while I chat,

I never get the nerve to say goodbye,

And well that’s that.


I like those people, bold and all,

They hit you like a stone,

Like they have been ending things all along,

“Hang up buddy or I’ll bang the phone”


Arsh:-)

5 comments:

  1. ooooooooh...
    aaai gaaa...how sweet n how true :)
    i am also guilty of doing that :P
    1ooo likes for this poem..ekdum facts based poem..brilliant..awesome re awesome!!
    nams

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he:-) thanks nams.... its just one of the poems that i had to write:-) and while i was composing i was really laughing. It was a fun piece to write.
    wep most of these conv endings are true and based on my 2nd yr experiences.Some of these have been picked from a real conversation on phone as it is. i mean they used to say that, and i used to reflexly reply the funny replies:-)
    Thanks for the 1000 likes.yepeee...and also for the great review.
    Regards,
    Arsh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he:-) thanks saroj:-).... such a cute review....he he
    Regards,
    Arsh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha (laughs)



    ha ha ha can't stop



    but really it is



    wait 4 it




    LEGENDARY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he he:-) thanks KAI:-)
    Regards,
    Arsh..

    ReplyDelete