Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Prayer…(2010, Nov 30th)





Lord,
Let me live long,
For I have known the pain,
And I believe there is still more,
Have seen a lot of tears fall in vain.
Let me live long enough,
To satisfy my desire to help,
The poor, caught between,
The wars of insane,
I am guilty of having inflicted
This calamity on my own.
Forgive me.
Let me clean my slate,
Let me start afresh.
Let me feel and cure and heal,
Let me explore the crevice of health,
And bring back the joys,
And laughter in the eyes of a few.
So that when I finally depart,
I would have the satisfaction,
Of having lived, like You intended us to…

Amen…



Arsh...

4 comments:

  1. :) thanks a lot ritu:).....
    i truly want to follow this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a beautiful prayer..if he is really out there and in a form as we mostly believe him to be, i hope he answers your prayer and gives you a long life not just for the redemption thing as you mentioned here but for having a good time on a whole :)..a long happy life with your loved ones around always.. and hope you get your dream seat and help people like you want to :)
    nams

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) thanks nams..... and i wish the same for u as well...
    Regards,
    Arsh.

    ReplyDelete