Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I Believe...


Halfway into the universe,
I see the burning of the sky,
The churning of our dreams,
Drowning, dying out tonight.
Like a dark secret prophecy,
That was revealed to us before.
And now faith and our prayers
Fail to hold....

And here i am, flyin away,
To where i have never been.
What am i to find there?
Would it ever be like my home...?

And how long will it take,
To reach there, in my sleep,
I will dream, i will dream...

That when the Sun rises again,
And the light reaches me,
I hope it burns my mistakes,
And then i will be free.
To rise again, preserve,
The beauty of what i see,
To this day i have faith, in me
I believe....


(...To be continued)


....Arsh.

5 comments:

  1. good pic n poem

    btw wat is 2 b cont....

    is ther gonna b i believe part2-We believe(good charlotte)

    just jodan(jokin)

    ganbatte


    keep writing:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u kai:-)
    Regards.
    Arsh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really , it ends with a strong optimism..we all have felt that way but only arshaj can put it in beautiful words like those.nice one. loved it :)

    nams

    ReplyDelete