Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Break the Silence...


There is time to leave tonight,

To a place where we may fit,

I know, i have to find,

Somewhere to smile,

And someone to do it with.


Guess i, have lost enough,

Enough to learn this truth,

I don’t feel i have lived,

Lived like i wanted to,

And with whom i wanted with...


I see a road,

But the place where i want to go,

The light that i wish to see,

Some things just don’t exist.

Yet i believe to reach there,

I think its not fair,

To know where we would be,

When it rather be a mystery!


Its just because of these doubts,

I fail to break the silences,

Though i feel i might be right,

This is how far,

I can go and that's it.


I hate this state,

To feel something never felt before,

And to preserve it

As a memory, forever,

Like your soul.


I still know,

The road that doesn’t exist,

I still believe,

There’s a place where i can fit.

I break the rules,

Break all the silences,

Its not fate any more,

Its Destiny, is it?


Arsh.

3 comments:

  1. he he:-) thanks saroj... what is life without a mystery:-).
    Regards,
    Arsh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i remember this poem. beautiful one..i loved these lines sooo much..

    "I know, i have to find,

    Somewhere to smile,

    And someone to do it with."

    kay chhan lihila ahes..bhaari..

    nams

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thanks nams:-)..... Kadhi kadhi chaan shabdat vykt hotot bhavna:-).
    Regards,
    Arsh.

    ReplyDelete