Friday, September 17, 2010

A Silence Within...



{Silence is a strong tool. It can be a great strength indeed. But i believe that we have to break our silence sometimes to set things right. Enjoy the poem....Arsh}
Who hopes for the laugh?
That is always coming by.
Who cares for a staff?
That Is always broken.
The hope that rises anew,
And a desire to begin,
But rising in stealth instead,
Is a silence within…

So far for long I’ve seen,
These clouds as they came by,
I guess, I forgot, they would,
Worsen all the ties.
With nothing there for help,
I try to standby,
I have the courage within,
And I try to lie.

This silence is so deadly,
I should make a cry.
For then only can I slaughter,
The silence that’s so sly.
And lightening tells in whispers,
Strong winds are they no more,
So grow a fragile thing within,
Into a POWERFUL CORE…!!!

Arsh.

4 comments:

  1. too heavy for me to comprehend fully..but i loved the overall feel of it..too abstract and hence pleasant too :) read your opening lines, yeah they helped to get the theme..there is something beautiful about it that i can feel but not grasp completely...it actually makes me like it even more :)
    nams

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks nams.:-) I se u can feel the mystery behind this one.When i was writing this one i felt that the poem was truely felt when i wrote the last few lines ... those are my favourite..
    Thanks for the great review.
    Regards,
    Arsh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ano o-negaishimasu (pls) explain
    wat is ur inspiration behind the theme of this poem?

    ReplyDelete