Friday, September 17, 2010

A Long Kiss Goodnight...




Sanding on the heights,
Reaching out for stars,
That are now shining bright,
Just like my love in this light.
I can’t tell how I got this sight,
To see the hidden beauty of her, so quite,

And still she smiles at me,
And shyly draws her hair breaking my sight.

I felt as I am in a heavenly abode,
Just spying on the angels, that wore,
Silky shining robes of light,
That fluttered past me in a silvery gore,
And then a damsel ringed the bells,
Reached for me amongst the shells,
In her hair I saw a silver dove,
In an instant we fell in love !

I fell asleep, waking up in her lap,
Slyly and lightly she pulls me back,
And through the window I gaze once more,
The stars blink, pretty smiles they wore.
And now I return to her sparkling eyes,
She knows I’ll keep watching through the night,
And slowly she whispers in the dazzling moonlight,
Smiles and gives me a long kiss goodnight ! ! !




Arsh.

4 comments:

  1. looooove poem desu ka??
    looks like u r talkin about an angel
    better not b 4m AVATAR (blue "body" syndrome)


    but good one hontou(really)

    ganbatte

    keep writing:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah!!! :0
    chotto matte (wait a minute)! :O
    loved the pic
    i always wanted 2 sketch dark black tree in the subtle moonlight nyways nice poem

    ganbatte

    keep writing:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he... sometimes i write romantic poems...:-)Thank you kai for the great review:-)....
    Regards,
    Arsh.

    ReplyDelete