Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Untrodden...


The ways that we,
Think they go so high.
The light that now,
Takes the darkened skies.
These paths we never guessed,
These routes we never tread,
But things then were different,
Than these routes we see instead!

Too long before, I transpired,
These ways lead to no end.
But then again I couldn’t see,
Neither a turn nor a bend.
So I now trample thereupon,
Tottering these untrodden ways,
Just a hope that survives in me,
Puts me up to win this race.

Surprised I was to find,
Myself on these ways.
The faults mine, so unprepared,
I was in those old days.
As now I find no trouble,
To find these untrodden ways,
I leap through every other I see,
With a SWAGGER, without a SWAY…!

Arsh..

4 comments:

  1. ahh.... positivity with a lil aggression :)
    too good :)
    -Saranga

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks:-)
    Yep positive:-)
    Arsh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow nice 1
    ummmmmm
    looks like its almost time for flight
    hehe

    ganbatte

    keep writing:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes, life throws some nasty surprises n we have no choice but to accept them..it seems daunting initially, but courage sails us through always..great concept n great execution arsh..keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete