Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rise... (Version 1)

{This is the very first lyric written under the Project: A White Rising. This is the first version i am posting here. enjoy and review}


Lost into this tide,                                                                 (V1)
So many barriers and ridges,
To which i collide...

I bleed, still i breathe,
Flashes of light i see,
But i refuse to die...

Coz i haven’t lived enough yet,                                            (interlude)
Nor have i made a difference,
Haven't changed the world enough,
That i can rest in peace.
Like the unrest of these waves,
My soul is feels restless,
No i have to survive...

Let me burn down the walls,                                                   (Chorus)
Separating us from the path,
That can unite us for good,
Let me feel this once..
Let me feel the warmth in the veins,
Of these bonds that i make,
Let me rise like these waves,
Towards the sky and make a difference...

This is it,
Finally i have found,
The bridge of positivity.

I am strong enough,
To leap, and make the distance,
Leave footsteps to follow.

Leave my essence behind,
So that the once who see me,
Won’t make the mistakes,
I have made.
I search for peace,
And will find it now soon,
Smiling from in between...

Let me burn down the walls,                                                   (Chorus)
Separating us from the path,
That can unite us for good,
Let me feel this once..
Let me feel the warmth in the veins,
Of these bonds that i make,
Let me rise like these waves,
Towards the sky and breathe...

Our mind’s like the ocean,
In the depth what we hide,
Is what may save us,
From drowning inside.
So break out of the abyss,
Of your mysteries now,
Spread the wings wide,
And rise....

Let me burn down the walls,                                                   (Chorus)
Separating us from the path,
That can unite us for good,
Let me feel this once..
Let me feel the warmth in the veins,
Of these bonds that i make,
Let me rise like these waves,
Towards the sky and make a difference...



Arsh.....


6 comments:

  1. Thanks :) yep this interlude is my fav as well.... i wish everyone gets something or other from this song....
    Thanks again saroj:-)
    Regards,
    Arsh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked it...actually more than 'like'd it...superb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohh..this is almost heroic. like the atlas holding earth on his massive shoulders..a man full of vigor n fire out there to prove himself..he will fight t dark loomings, he will crush the obstacles in the path..he will overcome t odds n will get what he has set out for..never to retreat ..never to surrender..n will not stop until t victory is mine..superb poem arsh.. n yeah that's my fav stanza too..
    great one..

    ReplyDelete
  4. our mind is like an ocean, in the depth of what we hide.. i like that one arsh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rightly said we take the burning oath that we will not perish until we have reached our target no matter how out of the ordinary it is.
    i believe every1 is born with a destiny,there r some people who r lucky enough 2 follow that path 4m the time they r born,ther r some who dont realize their duty and continue with wat they call as FATE,but ther r som who crawl back on their path even if they r engulfed by some other galaxy.LUCK is a factor needed in life yes,but to strive hard to fulfil ur dream til ur last breath, this wil power even puts luck to shame.
    thank u writers like arsh,saranga,nams didi;i'm able to voice out my opinion about the real story of life.
    good one onii chan

    ganbatte

    keep writing:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. he he:-) thanks nams, geeta, chinmaay and kai...


    @Nams, loved your comment. you have got the measure of the poem:-) its just like Atlas:-) thanks...

    @kai...exactly... thanks:-)

    ReplyDelete