Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Living a Thousand Lives...

Daily  a  night  is  falling  by,
Daily  the  Sun  arises  again,
Till  the  last  ray  from  the  woods  so  deep,
Dimming  light, night  falling  again,
And  as  these  cycles  go  on  and  on,
My  love  never  once  sways,
Till  the  moon  smiles  upon  a  dawn,
I  live  a  thousand  days !

The  day  when  you  met  me  there,
That  day  I  never  forgot,
My  eyes  are  searching  everywhere,
Wherever  you  were, I  thought,
And  then  as  tears  wash  me  where,
The  days  I  now  recall,
And  as  a  helpless, feeble  weed,
My  mind, my  heart  here  fall.

My  heart  now  sings  songs  of  love,
And  feels  you  will  be  back,
How  long  can  you  fly, My  Dove ?
Something  from  you, will  lag.
And  now  I  walk  upon  this  way,
Fueled  with  love, my  heart  strives.
With  you  spent  every  single  day,
Is  like  living  a  thousand  lives !  


Arsh.

3 comments:

  1. OMG...sooo romantic .. OMG OMG..awesome one ..almost makes me cry..
    nams

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) he he..Awww.. thanks nams.... well this was written long back in my early 3rd yr...
    thanks a lot....:)
    Regards,
    Arsh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. truly romantic
    thousand lives hah... i wonder if humans wil change/evolve after maaaannnnnyyyy yrs
    mani-mau might b jealous..:p
    sugoi(awesome) poem

    ganbatte

    keep writing:D

    ReplyDelete