Thursday, October 28, 2010

Into the Shadows... (2010,Nov 28th)

(Now what am i waiting for? What am i holding back for? Every once in a while we have to recede back before we make our final move. that move will change the nature of the game, will decide where we stand, whether we win or lose. There is some anger that has lived and prospered inside me. there are some doubts lying dormant...silent, but not really... Agitating! Yet i know My strong Will will burn them all. These Doubts and anger cant kill my dreams. Its about time, i showed them their true place....

Wrote this lyric for before the final foot forward from which point, there will be no detours )


We have called out to,
Friends and strangers all alike.
We’ve turned our heads,
Towards our echoes in the night.

Maybe tomorrow,
We will find a new sight.
Maybe tomorrow,
Everything will be right.

I have a reason,
To believe in what I do.
And you can’t stop me,
From believing this is true.

So build a stronger wall,
And the harder it will fall,
I will break through your evil,
I will watch you fall..


 For now,
I recede into, the shadows of the night.
But I will find my faith,
And resurface, like a phoenix
From my ashes.
I ready myself now,
The storm’s coming soon,
I will survive, in the darkness,
And change its nature….

Arsh...

(to be continued)

2 comments:

  1. 1st of all nice photography
    its like united we stand divided we fall ne(right)
    phoenix hah.. wonder wen HP gonna release
    and no need to survive in the darkness SURYA bulb hai na hehehe ^_^

    nyways good poem as always

    ganbatte

    keep writing:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "So build a stronger wall,
    And the harder it will fall,
    I will break through your evil,
    I will watch you fall"

    such great lines ya..i am sorry but i've this annoying habit of quoting things that impressed me whenever i attempt to interpret some real good works on blogs .. i read this power- line in the book Moby Dick that talks of a man's strong determination..check it out-

    "I will wreak my hate upon him..talk not to me of blasphemy, man. I'll strike the sun if it insulted me!! "

    oooh..and your poem exudes that same killer determination..the stronger the wall, the louder the sound it'll make when it will fall..hats off to this undying spirit..now i'll retreat into the shadows but i'll return ..much stronger and ready to strike..

    great poem arshaj...

    ReplyDelete