Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Powerful


It  says  to  me,
In  every  moment  that’s  new,
Right  inside  from  my  heart,
All  thoughts  are  flowing  through.
It  is  the  time  to  race,
Before  these  all  fly,
Like  a  thousand  butterflies,
Towards  an  endless  sky.

I  feel  inside  of  me,
A  fire  through  my  veins,
I  know, I  will  get  there,
Even  through  the  darkest  rains.
And  for  all  obstacles  I’m  ready,
Unstoppable  I  am, those  fools,
The  pain  that  I’ve  been  through,
Have  made  me  powerful.

Now  fighting  is  my  passion,
And  courage  up  my  sleeve,
Some  of  them  are  slain,
The  rest, shall  leave.
Then  triumph  again, it  shows  me,
It  shows  me  a  fascination,
As  my  eyes  carry  my  feet  towards,
My  final  destination.

Arsh.

3 comments:

  1. :) thanks saroj.... yeah, rectified the error:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so strong n positive..every single line of it..i could actually imagine a mighty warrior with a sword held with both hands and his eyes closed for a while, engaging in deeper thoughts to prepare himself for the battle to come..beautiful once again..
    nams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arshaj u r just unbelievable ... I mean .. Apart from an amazin doc that u play ... The stuff u write is so ... I really don't have words ... Great going ! :) =) ...what an impact ! I had goosebumps :P ...

    ReplyDelete