Tuesday, December 28, 2010

When will I know?

(Written 3 years back. a light romantic song)



I saw two special strangers,
In a street full of them,
And they were holding hands
Like they were more than just friends.

Their eyes locked on each other,
Dreaming how much time to spend,
And I smiled as I walked by,
But I just couldn’t pretend.


I’m lost in the sea of strangers,
Who have nothing new to say,
Will I find the girl I love,
And will she feel the same way?


When will I know?
How it feels to be cared,
How it feels to be loved
By someone you care.
When will I feel,
That bond slip around me,
When love will surround me,
And the feeling wont end...

Arsh...

1 comment:

  1. good one feels like a romantic suspense ...searching HER in the sea of strangers

    ganbatte

    keep writing:)

    ReplyDelete