Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Things Unsaid...


The things unsaid

From every breath that i am taking
Till the many seconds in the day
I wish that i can stop believing
I wish to find a new way.
Into Many pieces of broken glass
I still cannot see myself
Have i died or have i lost the life in me
Tell me...

Like the green fields will go on,
And turn into a new shade
Like reckless leaves will trust the wind
And be driven their way
To wards a silence or towards the busiest place
I dont know what my heart wants
So many things unsaid...

Let me breathe the freshness somewhere,
Like the solace in her hair
Like the darkness was taken over
By the burning Sun and then
Let the birds fly towards their freedom
And the words through my pen
Let me take over my heart and
Tell you, all the things unsaid....

Arsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment