Friday, September 3, 2010

The Wind Song...

I hear the wind blow,
Hold on to me, it says.
Let me take you
To the places that you love.
I will be silent but
You can make a racket if you want.
Let me take you,
To the places you want to go..
Watch yourself, fly over,
The world of your dreams.
Take a glimpse, We cant stay
I have to move on.
Breathing, the freshness of life,
Remember what you want the most,
Something, someplace,
Or even just a feeling...

And it comes to my mind,
And behind my closed eyes,
A picture, i took long ago,
It was alive, and she smiled.
Coming back to me,
Are all the memories, i've got
Awakens me, brings me back,
To the place of my dreams...
The wind has kept her promise,
That Angel smiles in her sleep...:-)


....... Arsh.

(...to be continued)

5 comments:

  1. really really really beautiful:).
    it's like all of us experience such things but one few can put it as beautifully as u do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks sonali:-) good to see u here....

    @ritu, thank u for that sweet review :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well thank u saranga:-) lets see, shuru toh kiya hai.... i hope i meet my own expectations:-) and this blogs:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to blogger's space..and such a beautiful poem.loved it!


    *pls allow anonymous comments.

    ReplyDelete